POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- Students are supervised in their classrooms.
- Please make a great effort to send your child with nutritious lunch and avoid delivering lunch during the school day.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the school grounds to purchase food from neighbouring stores, restaurants, as this is considered extremely unsafe.
- If lunches or other items must be delivered after school begins, we ask that you place them on the table in the hallway (clearly labeled) outside the office.
- Your child will come to collect his/her item or lunch. If your child does not have lunch for any reason, the teacher will ask other children to share or will make other arrangements.
- Families are requested to not disturb classes by delivering items.
- Parent Handbook
Updated for 2019/2020, this handbook helps parents and families become prepared for the current school year.
- Monthly Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter is prepared to keep parents, families and students up to date on all things St. Mary's.
- St. Mary's Calendar
View the St. Mary's month-to-month calendar.
- School Schedule
St. Mary's school day schedule for the current school year.
- SAINTS Before & After School Club
Our before and after school club is ideal for working parents or for parents who need assistance on a drop-in basis.
- Parent Volunteers
Find out about our parent volunteer program and opportunities. Book your volunteer appointments online.
- Fundraisers & Donations
Find out what fundraiser and donation opportunities are available for the current school year.
- ORDER UNIFORMS: Neat Uniforms
Please go to the Neat Uniforms website to order St. Mary's uniforms.
- French: AIM
AIM uses story-telling, gestures, active collaboration and repetition to help teach French.
- Math & English: IXL
IXL is an online learning experience that provides comprehensive, curriculum-aligned math and English language arts.
- Reading Resources: Raz-Kids
Raz-Kids provides students with hundreds of eBooks offered at 29 different levels of reading difficulty. Each eBook has a corresponding eQuizz that measures student comprehension.