Criteria for Acceptance
This information package provides the criteria and fees required for international students to become accepted into St. Mary's.
- The student should have the basics of English, both spoken and written.
- To apply for admission to St. Mary’s School, please complete the attached Pre-Registration Form
An appointment should be set up with the Principal, the student applying, and the guardian.
- Please note: Submitting this form does not indicate acceptance at St. Mary’s
- Please attach your most recent transcript (in English) of all academic marks
- If residing in Canada, please attach a copy of your current Student Visa
- If residing in Canada, please attach a copy of your guardian’s Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant document
- Copy of Private Medical Coverage documents
- Copy of Immunization documents
Please download the rest of the package for further details.