1. The student should have basics of English, both spoken and written. After acceptance into St. Mary’s, a student may be required to attend E.S.L. classes after school hours.
2. To apply for admission to St. Mary’s School
3. An appointment should be set up with the Principal, the student applying and the guardian.
4. Upon acceptance the tuition is due in advance:
5. For a student applying from outside the country, this letter will be sent to the applicant and they should apply for a Student Visa at their nearest Canadian Immigration office. This process can take 6 – 8 weeks. A copy of the Student Visa must be sent to St. Mary’s School as soon as it is received.
6. We have no dormitory facilities at St. Mary’s and the student should reside with an English speaking family. (St. Mary’s will assist in a home stay program.
7. Standards regarding absenteeism and participation in extra-curricular activities should be agreed to at the time of application. Chronic tardiness and absenteeism will be dealt with very seriously and the student could risk losing their “Student Visa” status in Canada.